Accessibility Statement for SDMNY Web Site
SDMNY is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
SDMNY takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SDMNY Web Site:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SDMNY Web Site is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SDMNY Web Site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SDMNY Web Site:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
SDMNY Web Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with VoiceOver on MacOS
- Chrome withVoiceOver on iOS
- Firefox with NVDA on Windows
- Microsoft Edge with JAWS on Windows
- Chrome with TalkBack on Android
SDMNY Web Site is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions. Mobile operating systems older than 3 years.
Accessibility of SDMNY Web Site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
SDMNY assessed the accessibility of SDMNY Web Site by the following approaches: